The Surfaces in Biomaterials Foundation has a number of committees for members interesting in helping out with the Foundation community. Committee listings are below. Members can sign up to volunteer for a committee below.
Membership Committee Member Responsibilities and Details:
- Attend and actively participate on all committee and project conference calls.
- Contact current and prospective members for Foundation membership.
- Assist in the development of membership benefits.
- Provide project and status updates to Committee.
- Promote the mission, initiatives, events of the Foundation.
Committee Member Time Commitment:
- Monthly 1-hour committee meeting.
- 1.5 hours monthly for various committee project work and Foundation communications.
Webinar Chair Responsibilities and Details:
- Organize & maintain annual schedule of webinars.
- Work with Committee and the Board of Directors to identify webinar presenters and dates.
- Introduce webinar speakers and participate on webinars as needed.
- Assist in securing webinar sponsorships with the SIBF Executive Director, Board of Directors, and Membership Committee.
Webinar Chair Time Commitment:
- 2 hours a month for webinar work and execution.
Note: SIBF staff members provide the webinar IT support and technical assistance for all webinar execution, including day-of webinar management.
removeLinks(["About", "_events", "Members-Only", "SIBF-resources"])