The Foundation fosters interaction and presentation of surface-related peer research through forums that allow dissemination of surface and interfacial information. As an Academic Member, you have a voice in the future development of the surface biomedical community. Benefits include:
- Discounted member rates to BioInterface
- Name recognition in Foundation publications distributed to surface science professionals around the world
- 40% discount on all advertisements in SurFACTS (The Surfaces in Biomaterials foundation newsletter) and the Surfaces Web Site
- Logo recognition in SurFACTS newsletter.
- Complimentary subscription and online access to SurFACTS in Biomaterials
- Complimentary listing in the Foundation’s Online Member Guide including logo, hyperlink, and 50-word description of your institution.
- Participation in the governing committee with 1/4 vote
- Article visibility in the Member News section of the SurFACTS newsletter (Article is subject to editorial review for space and content)
Interested in becoming a Supporting or Academic Member? Join today and find your home in the Surface Science community!
removeLinks(["About", "_events", "Members-Only", "SIBF-resources"])