The Foundation fosters interaction and presentation of surface-related peer research through forums that allow dissemination of surface and interfacial information. As an Academic Member, you have a voice in the future development of the surface biomedical community. Benefits include:
- Discounted member rates to BioInterface
- Name recognition in Foundation publications distributed to surface science professionals around the world
- 40% discount on all advertisements in SurFACTS (The Surfaces in Biomaterials foundation newsletter) and the Surfaces Web Site
- Logo recognition in SurFACTS newsletter.
- Complimentary subscription and online access to SurFACTS in Biomaterials
- Complimentary listing in the Foundation’s Online Member Guide including logo, hyperlink, and 50-word description of your institution.
- Participation in the governing committee with 1/4 vote
- Article visibility in the Member News section of the SurFACTS newsletter (Article is subject to editorial review for space and content)
Interested in becoming a Supporting or Academic Member? Join today and find your home in the Surface Science community!
Meet our Academic Members!
Northern Arizona University Center for Bioengineering Innovation
The mission of the Center for Bioengineering Innovation is to build Northern Arizona University’s capacity to produce nationally recognized basic science discoveries in the area of bioengineering; to transform these discoveries into applications that improve lives and foster economic growth in Arizona and beyond; and to provide cutting-edge training in bioengineering research for undergraduates, graduate students, and post-doctoral scholars who will join the biotechnology workforce. By providing leadership, collaboration, mentoring and infrastructure, the Center will accelerate NAU’s progress toward these goals. Visit http://nau.edu/cbi/
removeLinks(["About", "_events", "Members-Only", "SIBF-resources"])